Friday, October 26, 2012

Featured Guest: Beary Cuties by Shanay Cobb


Here we are folks, my lovely friend Shanay is currently out of commission, but I'm featuring her work as my first guest feature post. When she first showed me the pattern for these adorable teddy bears I was instantly in love. They're adorable and she did them much justice. The pattern is a edited version of the pattern found on http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=353505.msg4130120#msg4130120.

Shanay has them posted on her tumblr www.starvinarts.tumblr.com. These cuties are made with Red Heart worsted weight yarn, but you could make them with whatever you choose. They're stuffed with fiberfill and painted with Tulip 3D fashion paint, the puffy kind.

I love having a great friend that shares such wonderful crochetions and patterns with me. She makes custom items and has very reasonable prices.

Happy Hooking



No comments:

Post a Comment