Thursday, May 15, 2014

Phoenix

Hello All,

So I realized that I've been keeping a dream journal since I was 14yrs old. That's literally 12+ years. I've had some really insane dreams and some really ordinary ones as well. I can't really understand the way my dreams work. They can be intense. I have woken up sobbing sometimes. I've had seriously prophetic dreams that fulfilled themselves later. It's sometimes really scary. Recently, I've been having these strange dreams. They aren't strange necessarily because of the events in them, it's more so the people... or PERSON rather. The same individual has been appearing in my dreams for almost a month now. It doesn't matter what the setting or happenings, he always shows up. I've had more memorable dreams this past month that I can ever really recall having over such a short period of time. It's just plain eerie!

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to tell this person about their early morning forays into my subconscious. It may be too weird. Needless to say I don't need them asking me for details. These dreams aren't to be shared lightly.The worst part is, I can't decide if these dreams are stemming from just the increased level of interaction I'm having with this person, the fact that my dreams are crazy, or the fact that I'm finding myself in the position of wanting something I can't have. I don't even need to express how positively DISASTROUS it would be it these dreams somehow came to fruition.That is a possibility I don't even dare to contemplate.

On another front, I'm trying really hard to get back into the swing of things craft wise. I haven't picked up anything art related in so long. I'm really going through withdrawal. It isn't my own doing mind you. I honestly haven't had the time, energy, or anything to devote to my usual pursuits. It's so sad. I'm like crashing an burning a little. Well it's time to rise from the ashes and get back to making magic. Who's With Me?!?!?!

Look Out for More Craft Shananijinks by Your Truly Jenny M!


Until Then... Color Life Outside the Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment