Thursday, February 07, 2013

My Hat It Has... Corners?!

HellAll,
YES the blog is getting a reboot. I figure it's 2013, I'm a BAMF, so hell why not change things! I honestly want to revamp my whole crafting existence and give you guys a full viewing of my creative arsenal. I'm talking needle-craft (crochet, knit, sewing, and embroidery), jewel-craft (beading, wiring, and metalwork), Painting (and other mediums of art). It is time to let my creative juices flow! INTRODUCING...

Shenanijinks Episode 1!!!

I attended an AMAZING event January 27,2013 and opened a whole new world of possibility for myself. I created a hat to wear with my Aristocrat Lolita outfit and got so many compliments that it blew my mind. I had no idea that my slave-labor would impress so many people. That hat kicked my proverbial ass, but I was proud of my first foray into fabric working and sewing. I had so much fun that I'm going to make a serious effort to improve my skills. I want to make the outfits that I see for $100s of dollars on line. I am going to truly become the person I want to be!

Anyway, back to the hat...











I was inspired by hundreds of hats that I viewed via Google search and just worked the elements I wanted into my hat. I now have so many ideas for hats that I HAVE to start making the outfits to go along with them or else I'll go mad. Needless to say I'm hooked. I know few people, if any, read this blog, but I hope that changes one day. I vow to pursue my love of crafting and maybe I'll discover something great!

I've been somewhat at a loss as to where my future is going, and turning 25 didn't help one bit. I feel like I'm stuck, life on serious hold as others sail by... along with time. ANYWAY, I'm rambling. To anyone that reads this, I thank you from the bottom of my heart (cliche though the saying is). To all my possible future readers, I hope that if you ever read this you'll know how much I appreciate you all as well.

Look out for more Crafty Shenanijinks by yours truly Jennifer M!

Until Then... Color Life Outside the Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment